June 22, 2020
Dear Skating Community
All Year FSC is excited to announce that we will be holding the Golden West Championships, as scheduled, September 4 – 6, 2020 at our home ice, Great Park Ice in Irvine, CA.
We are currently in the planning stages, so please be ready to enter!
• Registration opens July 9
• Deadline is August 7, 2020 at 11:59 pm PDT
• Athletes are encouraged to enter as soon as possible as we will be limiting entries this season.
• In an effort to run a “safe and healthy” event, we will be limiting entries so that ingress and egress of the facility can be managed per all State, local and CDC guidelines.
• We understand many athletes may have a preference to skate one program or both, so we will be offering the events as separate events, rather than combined.
• Skaters may compete at the highest level they have passed, or skate up to two levels higher.
• All levels will be included
• Competition announcement will be available on the All Year website and in EMS soon.
We look forward to seeing you!
All Year FSC
Golden West Championships LOC
2020-2021 MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
Time to renew your membership! Click here for more info.
Attn. Athletes and Coaches:
Please mark your calendars for September 3-6, 2020 and join us for our 52nd annual event which will be hosted at our Home Ice, Great Park Ice in Irvine, CA.
A qualifying event for the 2020 So Cal InterClub Invitational Series
AYFSC Test Schedule
To be placed on a test session, the test application and appropriate fees must be in the hands of the appropriate test chair. Applications are requested at least 3 weeks prior to desired test date. Test sessions are filled on a first come, first served basis. Click here for the test session page.