New Memberships and Renewals are available online. Click here for the All Year FSC Online Membership System. (A downloadable Membership Form is available below if you prefer to join/renew by paper)
Please read through the categories to choose the most appropriate one for you and your family.
Please note that we offer a Bridge membership
for Learn to Skate members, as well as
a specially priced membership for Parents.
We always appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you this coming season!
All Year FSC Home Club membership has the following benefits:
- Membership year is from July 1- June 30th
- Membership in All Year FSC and privileges to skate on Club Ice sessions, in exhibitions, special events and participate in any USFS Competition (except as noted below).
- Participation in any and all Club social functions
- Subscription to SKATING Magazine (one per household)
- Coverage under USFS sports accident insurance policy
* Additional family memberships MUST be in the same household to qualify for membership rates.
See below for one-time reductions to our membership dues for 2020/21
2019-20 MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES
Home Club Membership – $
Membership for individual skaters who test and/or compete at any and all USFS levels. Full membership voting rights.
* Additional family members may join for $
85 each $55
Second Club Membership – $50
Membership for individual skaters who test and/or compete at any and all USFS levels and belong to a home club other than All Year FSC. Includes club privileges other than home club status.
* Additional family members may join for $40 each
** Does not include SKATING Magazine subscription. Subscription is included in membership with your home club.
Coach Membership – $85 $65
Membership for coaches; requires USFS clearance and full compliance. Full membership voting rights.
Bridge Membership – $35
First time/one-time only membership for individual skaters who are registered Learn to Skate USA members and are planning to test and/or compete at any and all USFS levels. Applicants at this level must provide Learn to Skate registration number to be eligible. Full membership voting rights.
* Additional family members may join for $25 each
Introductory Membership – $
First time/one-time only membership for individual skaters who have never been members of USFS and plan to test and/or compete at any and all USFS levels. Full membership voting rights.
* Additional family members can join for additional $35 each
Parent/Guardian Membership – $
45 each $30
Membership for parent(s)/guardian(s) of a Home Club or Second Club member skater. Parent/guardian may be a skater or a non-skater. Includes full membership voting rights. Ideal for either a parent/guardian & child member who both skate or for parent(s)/guardian(s) of a member skater who wish to be members to support All Year FSC and U.S. Figure Skating.
Associate Membership – $
For persons who desire all club membership privileges *except no skating privileges (club sessions, events, testing and/or competing). Ideal for relatives and friends who wish to support All Year FSC and U.S. Figure Skating in honor of a particular skater. Full membership voting rights.
Collegiate Membership – $
140 (four-year membership) $95
A four-year membership for skaters attending a College or University.
Membership Downloads & Forms
Attention Skaters: Signature for Competition Entry Forms
Skaters are required to be members in good standing and may have their U.S. Figure Skating sanctioned competition entry forms signed or verified in the following manner:
1. Signature by an All Year Figure Skating Club board member.
2. Competitions using on-line entry forms and processing will be verified by our membership chair.