- Competition Chair: Rainer Kokotakis 310-308-3523
- Registrar: Helene Krasner 424-374-8104
- Practice Ice: Jessica Scieszinski 858-752-7077
- Programs: David Mendelson
- Chief Referee:Doug Williams 323-244-9527
Sign up to volunteer with Volunteer Spot!
Click this button to donate items or funds for competition Hospitality
Dance Events – Sequences to be Skated
Entry Deadline for the 2014
Pacific Coast Adult Non-Qualifying Competition
11:59p.m., February 1, 2014
NON QUALIFYING registration entries must be completed online via Entryeeze
Registration for qualifying events is through U.S. Figure Skating.
After the close of entries, February 1, 2014, there will be absolutely no entry fee refunds, unless an event is canceled.
Announcement (updated 9/2/14)
– NON QUALIFYING (Registration ONLY through EntryEeze)
– QUALIFYING (Registration ONLY through U.S. Figure Skating)
*** PLEASE READ CHANGES TO ARTISTIC AND LIGHT ENTERTAINMENT EVENTS ***
The competition will be conducted according to the rules in the USFS 2014 Rule Book except as stated herein.
The IJS judging system will be used for well-balanced programs for the following Men’s and Ladies’ Free Skating events:
Adult Masters Jr-Sr (IJS), Adult Masters Int-Nov (IJS), Adult Gold (IJS)
The 6.0 judging system will be used for all other events.
Competitors may enter as many disciplines as qualified by test level and age, but MAY COMPETE IN ONLY ONE EVENT PER DISCIPLINE.
Solo Dance and Dance events are considered separate disciplines.
Planned Program Content Sheets (PPC) MUST BE COMPLETED IN THE USFS MEMBERS ONLY SECTION.
See announcement for skating events, categories and/or disciplines.
QUALIFYING COMPETITOR STEPS:
YOU MUST ENTER YOUR QUALIFYING EVENTS ON THE USFS WEBSITE THROUGH THE MEMBERSHIP PORTAL. YOU MAY ALSO ENTER YOUR PPC THERE.
- Go to the EntryEeze web site
- Select your club
- Select your primary coach (this is the coach who will receive the complimentary credential) and indicate any secondary coaches
- Enter your personal data including your coach data for credentials
- Select the Championship Event that you have entered on the USFS web site as your first event. There is no charge associated with this entry.
- For those in two Championship events, select your second championship event
- Select your non-qualifying events
- Select an Official Practice Ice
- Purchase ads and merchandise on-line. THIS WILL BE THE ONLY OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE MERCHANDISE
- Return to EntryEeze
- Select Unofficial Practice Ice
** After the Competition Schedule and Official Practice Ice are posted, competitors will be notified that Unofficial Practice Ice is available **