Dear judge and prospective judges:
U.S. Figure Skating has announced the singles/pairs judges appointment seminars for 2015, which are scheduled as follows:
· April 10-12, 2015, in Denver, Colo.
The deadline to register is Jan. 4, 2015, and late applications cannot be accepted.
· June 12-14, 2015, in Orange County, Calif.
The deadline to apply is Feb. 8, 2015, and late applications cannot be accepted.
· Aug. 7-9, 2015, in Charlotte, N.C.
The deadline to apply is April 5, 2015, and late applications cannot be accepted.
All three seminars offer:
· Education and appointment/promotion for test judges for singles/pairs
· Education and appointment/promotion for competition judges for singles/pairs
· School credit for attendees who don’t want to test for an appointment at the seminar
· IJS certification for judges, for those who attend the full competition portion of the seminar
At this point, there are still no plans to offer similar seminars for ice dance as, unfortunately, we do not possess the videos necessary to run such seminars. For the full details for each singles/pairs seminar, please visit the respective web page linked above. If you have questions after reviewing the information online, please contact Kevin Rosenstein at email@example.com.